Making sexual health inclusive is the theme of this year’s National Sexual Health Week movement. Sexual health services and information – especially fertility evaluations – are very limited to the general public’s needs based on rapid societal changes. Greater inclusivity across the public sector is encouraged by our fertility specialists. We are sexual health and education professionals who want to share our knowledge and expertise. Sexual Health Week – Monday, September 16th through Sunday, September 22nd is a time we would like to provide you with useful resources to help protect your fertility.
Sexual Health Awareness
Your fertility is reliant on many patient-focused variables.
- Infertility diagnosis
- History of previous pregnancies
- History of previous miscarriages
- Number of failed IVF cycles – fresh and frozen embryo transfers
- Number of embryos transferred in a single cycle
- IVF protocol recommended
- IVF ancillary procedures used – ICSI, Assisted Hatching, In Vitro Maturation
- Genetic testing to select only quality embryos for transfer – PGD, PGS/NGS
- Gender Selection
Best IVF Protocols
Difficult Patients Welcome
We don’t refuse those patients diagnosed as a difficult case. At New Hope Fertility Center, we welcome patients rejected by other fertility specialists because they are deemed to be hopelessly infertile.
- No refusals based on a woman’s advanced maternal age
- No refusals based on low FSH levels
- No refusals based on the number of potential eggs (follicles) a woman can produce per fresh cycle
- No refusals because a woman does not respond well to fertility medication
One Good Egg Policy
Customized IVF care is the best. Remember: It only takes one good egg and one healthy sperm to make a baby. Our focus is to help you produce good quality eggs during a fresh IVF cycle – not a high quantity of eggs using large doses of injectable fertility medications.
More Helpful Pregnancy Resources
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized fertility treatment plan meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 917.525.5496.