New Hope’s revolutionary IVF SURE™ money-back guarantee program is designed to reduce our patients’ financial stress. IVF SURE™ is principled on outcome-based pricing minimizing the financial risk of IVF. No hidden IVF fees or costs. Our patients pay a fixed fee for three (3) IVF cycles. If a viable pregnancy is not achieve, the patient is refunded the fixed fee.
IVF SURE™ is Financing Through an Outcome-Based Fee Schedule
Patients pay a fixed fee of $25,000 for three (3) fresh cycles of IVF treatment within a nine-month (9 month) period. If a viable pregnancy is not achieve within this 9 month period, patients are refunded the fixed fees. With IVF SURE™, patients typically only incur the cost of fertility medications. The cost of fertility medications for a fresh IVF cycle usually range between $480 – $1,800.
IVF SURE™ Works For You
- Our revolutionary Mini-IVF™ - minimal stimulation protocol – is gentle, yet successful
- World Class Technology is used to improve pregnancy success outcomes
- We closely monitor embryo development in vitro using state-of-the-art technology
- PGS/NGS Technology is used to reduce the risk of miscarriages
- Patients have the ability to select the gender of the embryos transferred
- Quality embryos are cryopreserved for future Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) procedures
Candidates for IVF SURE™
- Women 38-years or younger
- Women having a regular menstrual cycle
- Women suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
IVF SURE™ fixed outcome-based pricing does not include the cost of surgically retrieving sperm and/or ICSI.
Our Mini-IVF™ can increase your chances of pregnancy without the need for large dosages of costly fertility medications used to produce an excessive number of eggs. Here’s the deal: The goal with a Mini-IVF™ protocol is to produce between 3 and 5 quality eggs per fresh cycle. The best part: Pregnancy success rates for Mini-IVF™ are comparable to Conventional IVF.
Because lower dosages of fertility medications are prescribed to only produce 3 to 5 high quality eggs, the patient’s cost per Mini-IVF™ cycle is reduced. With a Mini-IVF™ protocol, the patient’s physical discomfort is lessened because her body is not forced into producing the 10 to 15 eggs reached in a Conventional IVF cycle.
Look: The Mini-IVF™ protocol in a nutshell.
- A fertility medication regimen to produce 3 to 5 quality eggs
- Cycle monitoring through ultrasound imaging and blood tests
- Surgical egg retrieval
- Fertilization of egg and sperm in vitro via (ICSI)
- Culture and monitoring of embryo(s) via EmbryoScope technology
- Grading and selection of quality embryo(s) for fresh transfer and/or future Frozen Embryo Transfer
Candidates for Mini-IVF™
Mini-IVF™ is the best treatment protocol for those women who have been:
- Diagnosed with blocked or damaged Fallopian tubes due to endometriosis
- Diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Diagnosed as having a risk of developing Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS)
- Diagnosed with a low ovarian reserve due to endometriosis
- Diagnosed with cancer and are about to undergo treatment
Mini-IVF™ has also become the preferred treatment protocol for:
- Those patients who have failed multiple Conventional IVF cycles
- Those patients suffering from male-factor infertility
- Those patients wanting to reduce their costs of treatment
- Those patients wanting to reduce their risk of multiple pregnancy
- Those patients who don’t want to create excessive embryos due to religious reasons
- Those patients who want to reduce their use of injectable medications because of an aversion to needles
- Those patients who want to undergo another fresh IVF cycle immediately after a failed cycle
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a cost-effective IVF treatment protocol meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with the world renowned IVF experts at New Hope Fertility Center, click the icon below – or – call 917.525.5496.