Are you suffering from stress because you cannot get pregnant? Please reach out to New Hope Fertility Center’s in-house fertility counseling. We can help you formulate a customized pregnancy plan of action. Being proactive with your mental and emotional health care is key when you are doing everything within your physical power to have a baby. Our In-House Fertility Counselor Allison Rosen Ph.D. is dedicated to increasing your chance of pregnancy by lowering your stress level.
Fertility Counseling Plan of Action to Get Pregnant
Make an appointment with one of our fertility specialists for a thorough reproductive examination and preliminary assessment of your reproductive health. Up to 34 percent of infertility cases are due to structural issues with a woman’s reproductive system. Both female and male patients must undergo a complete fertility assessment to evaluate their reproductive health.
The good news! Flagging any potential medical cause of infertility is the quick and cost-effectively help you get pregnant in 2020. Once the problem is identified, great strides toward a pregnancy can be made through a customized treatment plan.
2020’s Best Customized Fertility Protocols
- Timed Intercourse with medical assistance
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Conventional IVF
- Natural Cycle IVF™
- Needle-Free IVF
- At-HOME IVF
New Genetic Testing Technology – NICS
Non-Invasive Chromosomal Screening (NICS) is a cutting-edge genetic testing methodology used to evaluate the chromosomal status of an embryo culturing in vitro during the Blastocyst stage (5 to 6 days). The development of NICS methodology at New Hope Fertility Center marks a huge and truly a momentous achievement. We are the only fertility clinic on the East Coast to offer NICS in conjunction with IVF. NICS increases IVF and Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) pregnancy success rates by up to 30 percent.
Advantages of NICS Methodology
Our cutting-edge NICS technology detects most chromosomal abnormalities in embryos prior to transfer into the patient’s uterus.
- No need to remove embryo cells by needle stick
- Less embryo manipulation
- Culture media is processed on site (no transportation concerns)
- NICS causes little to no stress on the embryo as it develops in vitro
- Improved birth rates of healthy babies
- Provides opportunity for gender identification and selection
- Demonstrably safer and more accurate than conventional – trophectoderm – biopsy (cell extraction)
- Avoids disruptive embryo conventional biopsies which have been recently shown in study published in the August, 2019 journal Fertility and Sterility to increase the risk of pre-eclampsia and placental problems in pregnancy
Candidates for NICS
- Women over the age of 35 (advanced maternal age)
- Any woman desiring prenatal genetic screening to rule out Down’s Syndrome or other syndromes
- Women who have suffered 2 or more miscarriages
- Women desiring to lower their risk of a miscarriage
- Women having multiple failed IVF cycles
- Women who desire Family Balancing via Gender Selection
Professional Fertility Counseling
It is important to work with a fertility counselor in 2020 if you are experiencing stress because you cannot get pregnant. To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Allison Rosen at New Hope Fertility Center – click the icon below – or call 212.969.7422.