There are several advantages to freezing eggs:
- The peace of mind knowing that waiting to start a family is okay
- Having banked eggs that are frozen when they are healthiest and best suited for fertilization and pregnancy
- The ability to focus on what is important now
New Hope Fertility Center has an advanced egg freezing and storage program. Through the use of vitrification, a state of the art freezing method, New Hope is able to have success rates that are substantially higher than traditional methods.
During a fertility preservation cycle, patients undergo the following:
- Regular monitoring through the use of blood work and ultrasound
- Fertility medication to promote the maturation of multiple eggs
- Retrieval of the eggs during an outpatient procedure
- Follow-up appointment to ensure the body is healing correctly
- Freezing and storage of healthy eggs
Banking eggs for future use can decrease stress and preserve fertility until a woman is ready to start a family.
At New Hope, one cycle for egg banking starts at $2,500, and includes:
- An antral follicle count
- Educational training and instruction
- Retrieval of the eggs under local anesthetic
- The process of vitrification
- Reviewing the cycle with a medical professional
- Six months of egg storage
Additional costs may include:
- Medication costs between $0 - $1,500 per cycle
- Monitoring costs of $800 per month
- Annual storage fees of $1,200
The above list may vary depending on your unique needs and medical insurance coverage. To find out your specific out-of-pocket costs or to receive additional information about egg freezing, please contact New Hope today. Please click the link below to enter your information and New Hope will contact you, or simply call 212-517-7676. Thank You.