The real cost of IVF treatment is often discussed but seldom understood. Many people believe that fertility treatment, including paying for IVF care, is outside of their budget. However, when the true cost of IVF is evaluated, IVF care may be more affordable than you believed.
Located in NYC, New Hope Fertility Center provides world-class fertility care in their state of the art facility. The New Hope team provides high success rates for their patients by crafting treatment care plans that are tailored to each patient. New Hope accepts a number of insurance plans that can significantly reduce or eliminate the out of pocket cost for IVF treatment. At New Hope, cycles are below the average cost of IVF in NYC. Our package is comprehensive and includes:
- Follicle count
- Education on the IVF process and what can be expected during treatment
- A review of the cycle with a nurse or physician who is a part of your fertility care team
- Egg retrieval during an outpatient procedure with the use of local anesthetic
- Fertilization in a state of the art laboratory using ICSI if needed
- Embryo culture
- Assisted hatching and a fresh or frozen embryo transfer
- Freezing embryos with vitrification when needed
- Monitoring throughout the cycle using blood work and ultrasound
Medication costs are in addition to the cost of the cycle and vary based on the type of protocol being performed. Additionally, prescription coverage for fertility treatment can significantly lower out of pocket medication IVF cost. Medication costs can include:
- Traditional IVF treatment relies upon between 20 and 60 injections of IVF medication per cycle, for a cost between $2,500 and $5,000 per cycle.
- Minimal Stimulation IVF treatment uses far fewer injections, typically between one and three, and results in three to five high quality eggs. Medication costs range between $100 and $1,500 per cycle.
- Natural Cycle IVF – The natural protocol skips IVF medication for harvesting the sole egg a woman’s body produces naturally. The cost for medication is $100.
To learn about your specific IVF cost or to receive additional information on a personalized approach to IVF, contact the experts at New Hope Fertility Center today. Please click the link below to enter your information and New Hope will contact you. You can also reach them at 212-517-7676. Thank You.