When Hope Finds A Way – Your initial consultation with a Needle-Free IVF and Mini-IVF™ fertility specialist does not have to be daunting. You simply need to jot down a bit of history. Whether or not you’ve undergone conventional fertility treatment – and still do not have a baby – do not despair! Your complete fertility treatment history will lead you to success with us.
- How old are you and your partner?
- How long have you been trying to get pregnant?
- What was your “conventional” IVF treatment?
Try a Non-Conventional IVF Approach
Give us your complete fertility treatment history . . .
- Type of fertility tests conducted
- Test results
- Infertility diagnosis
- Treatment recommended
- Treatment(s) undergone
- Date and number of treatments conducted
- Number of fresh IVF cycles
- Number of Frozen Embryo Transfers (FET)
For each fresh IVF cycle . . .
- IVF protocol
- Number of quality eggs produced in each cycle
- Number of quality embryos transferred in each cycle
- Number of quality eggs cryopreserved
- Number of quality embryos cryopreserved
You no longer need to face injecting fertility medications when undergoing IVF. Our Needle-Free IVF protocol prescribes non-injection fertility medications. All fertility medications are self-administered orally and nasally. The patient’s hormone levels are monitored through saliva and urine tests. No daily injections or blood draws.
It Only Takes One Good Egg Policy
Our focus is not on the quantity of eggs produced, retrieved and frozen during a fresh IVF cycle. Low quality eggs are not suitable for fertilization. The egg freezing cycle will be unsuccessful in the future without quality eggs. We are renowned for helping our patients produce only healthy eggs. By focusing primarily on egg quality, we have been able to achieve high pregnancy success rates for our patients.
This is our One Good Egg Policy which has helped us achieve celebrated pregnancy success rates using only high quality cryopreserved eggs. In Verywell Family (8/20/18) – Dr. John Zhang explains that producing too many eggs with large doses of injectable fertility drugs can backfire and cause medical problems, such as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
Holistic Mini-IVF™ IVF Protocol
Our Mini-IVF™ protocol is designed to reduce patient discomfort and cost per cycle. We strive to provide stellar holistic IVF treatments through a customized, evidence-based approach. A prescribed low dosage regimen of fertility medications aims for a woman’s body to only produce 3 to 5 high quality eggs.
- The patient’s body is not forced into producing the 10 to 15 eggs typically produced and retrieved in Conventional IVF
- The Mini-IVF™ is less invasive and more cost-effective for the patient
- The Mini-IVF™ is an option for women who may respond better to lower doses of fertility medication
- The Mini-IVF™ produces higher quality eggs for fertilization
- Pregnancy success rates for Mini-IVF™ are comparable to Conventional IVF
Benefits of Mini-IVF™
Women may not experience extreme swelling/bloating, night sweats, and weight gain as they do during a Conventional IVF.
- It’s very similar to IVF, but you’re not stimulating the ovaries too much with high doses of medication. – Dr. Merhi Fox News
- There is this feeling that high doses of shots can be detrimental to the quality of eggs. – Merhi Fox News
Mini-IVF™ Fertility Medication Dosage Regimen
- One Clomid pill consumed daily
- No more than one to three injections of Menopur
- A simple nasal spray of Synarel 36 hours prior to egg retrieval to trigger ovulation
Pregnancy Success Rates
Pregnancy success rates using frozen eggs are comparable to those using a fresh egg. Successfully increasing IVF Pregnancy Success Rates requires all-encompassing fertility care. At New Hope Fertility Center, we have comprised a team of World Class Fertility Specialists who are committed to working in tandem to bring every patient tomorrow’s cutting-edge IVF treatment – today.
Quality Egg Production & Freezing Expertise
To reserve your invite to our FREE January 15th QUALITY EGG Production ++ Freezing Wine & Piano Social CLICK HERE – or – call 212.969.7422.