What Does the Average Mini IVF Cost in NYC?
No longer does the high cost of IVF have to be daunting financial undertaking for couples unable to conceive a child. New Hope Fertility NYC offers its trademarked Minimal Stimulation IVF – Mini-IVF™ – for less than the cost of conventional IVF. Contact us for most current pricing on Mini-IVF™. Quoted Mini-IVF™ fees do not include the expense of fertility medications, which can range up to $1,500, depending upon the patient’s needs. Pregnancy success rates for Mini-IVF™ are comparable to Conventional IVF without the high cost.
Mini-IVF™ Benefits Over Conventional IVF
Mini-IVF™ can increase your chances of pregnancy without the need for large dosages of costly fertility medications used to produce an excessive number of eggs. A Conventional IVF cycle typically produces between 10 and 15 eggs. The goal with a Mini-IVF™ protocol is to produce between 3 and 5 quality eggs per fresh cycle.
Because lower dosages of fertility medications are prescribed to only produce 3 to 5 high quality eggs, the patient’s cost per Mini-IVF™ cycle is reduced. With a Mini-IVF™ protocol, the patient’s physical discomfort is lessened because her body is not forced into producing the 10 to 15 eggs reached in a Conventional IVF cycle.
Look: The Mini-IVF™ protocol in a nutshell.
- A fertility medication regimen to produce 3 to 5 quality eggs
- Cycle monitoring through ultrasound imaging and blood tests
- Surgical egg retrieval
- Fertilization of egg and sperm in vitro via (ICSI)
- Culture and monitoring of embryo(s) via EmbryoScope technology
- Grading and selection of quality embryo(s) for fresh transfer and/or future (FET)
- Single Embryo Transfer (SET)
Candidates for Mini-IVF™
Mini-IVF™ is the best treatment protocol for those women who have been:
- Diagnosed with blocked or damaged Fallopian tubes
- Diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Diagnosed as having a risk of developing Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS)
- Diagnosed with a low ovarian reserve
- Diagnosed with cancer and are about to undergo treatment
Mini-IVF™ has also become the preferred treatment protocol for:
- Those patients who have failed multiple Conventional IVF cycles
- Those patients suffering from male-factor infertility
- Those patients wanting to reduce their costs of treatment
- Those patients wanting to reduce their risk of multiple pregnancy
- Those patients who don’t want to create excessive embryos due to religious reasons
- Those patients who want to reduce their use of injectable medications because of an aversion to needles
- Those patients who want to undergo another fresh IVF cycle immediately after a failed cycle
Depending on the woman’s medical needs, an oral fertility medication – Clomid – is prescribed to gently stimulate her ovaries into producing multiple eggs. But there’s a catch. In some cases, three or fewer of injectable gonadotropins – Menopur – may be prescribed in combination with Clomid to encourage egg production. Finally, Synarel is delivered nasally 36 hours prior to surgical egg retrieval.
Customized Mini-IVF™ Fertility Center
It is important to work with a fertility care team having the experience required to design a customized Mini-IVF™ treatment protocol meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of the world renowned Mini-IVF™ specialists at New Hope Fertility NYC, click the icon below – or – call 917.525.5496.