Selecting a fertility center is one of the first steps in your fertility care. Many fertility centers offer similar services, making the choice more difficult. New Hope Fertility Center is on the cutting edge of fertility care. At New Hope Fertility, we offer several options that make us the best fertility center in NYC.
Personalized Treatment Plans
We treat each of our patients individually. No two individuals have the same needs, and therefore, they should not have the same treatment plans. We take the time to understand your body and to learn your unique situation. We do this by:
- Performing tests to determine your unique situation
- Continuously monitoring your levels via blood work and ultrasound
- Treating both your emotional and physical needs
- Supplementing medical treatment with holistic options such as yoga and acupuncture
Gentler Approach to IVF
At New Hope Fertility, we believe the best way to achieve a healthy baby is to work with your natural fertility. We offer two IVF protocols that use little to no fertility medication.
- Natural IVF – Unique IVF treatment plan that does not use any fertility medication. We monitor your cycle and retrieve the one egg your body produces naturally. This protocol is ideal for women who want to avoid the side effects and discomfort associated with traditional IVF treatment.
- Mini IVF – Using a limited amount of fertility medication, Mini IVF stimulates your body to produce between three and five high quality eggs. Mini IVF provides the ideal number of high quality eggs for fertilization and avoids the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation.
New Hope Fertility Center is on the cutting edge of fertility care. Our laboratory is well equipped to perform testing and procedures. We use vitrification to freeze eggs and embryos in a way that prevents damage due to ice crystals. Our focus on technology allow us to have above average success rates.
To experience the world class care we provide, contact New Hope Fertility Center today. Please click the link below to enter your information and New Hope will contact you, or simply call 212-517-7676. Thank You.