A woman’s body is most fertile before age 35. Because of this, women who are under 35 may be ideal candidates for minimal stimulation IVF - Mini IVF™ - treatment. With Mini-IVF™, we use your body’s natural fertility as the foundation for your fertility care. Rather than artificially replacing your natural fertility, we use fertility medication to supplement your body’s natural fertility. Our care with Mini-IVF™ is individualized and designed based on your unique needs. This protocol allows us to provide you with the highest quality care while achieving a high level of success.
During a minimal stimulation IVF cycle:
- You are regularly monitored using blood work and ultrasound to track your cycle.
- You will be prescribed fertility medication to be taken orally that will promote the maturation of multiple eggs. It is our goal that you produce between three and five high quality eggs that are suitable for fertilization.
- Depending on your unique needs, you may be prescribed additional fertility medications that are administered through self-injection.
- Once your eggs have reached the desired level of maturity, you will be given a nasal spray that allows us to time your ovulation.
- Once the eggs are retrieved, they are fertilized in our laboratory and monitored.
We recommend single embryo transfer for our patients. Our research has found that transferring multiple embryos does not increase your chance of becoming pregnant. It does, however, significantly increase the odds of a multiple pregnancy, which has risks for both the mother and child.
Contact us today and learn how minimal stimulation IVF can be a part of your fertility care plan. Please click the link below to enter your information and New Hope will contact you, or simply call 212-517-7676. Thank you.