Our egg freezing events present a great opportunity for women to learn about preserving their future fertility. We regularly present Egg Freezing 101 social parties without requiring guests to commit to an egg freezing procedure. Look: 80 percent of the eggs cryopreserved today are for women who are choosing to delay childbearing past their prime reproductive years. A well-informed woman knows how to preserve her overall health and future fertility. Today, the medical marvel of egg freezing – oocyte cryopreservation – in conjunction with IVF preserves a woman’s fertility.
You Can Freeze Your Eggs
Join the force of women who are growing more confident in their ability to give birth to a biological child in the future – without fear of maternal aging. Read an amazing story in Harper’s Bazaar that features how our Division of Fertility Preservation has played a major role in informing women of their future family planning options.
Egg Freezing Event 101
What you will gain from attending our Egg Freezing 101 social parties.
- What is egg freezing?
- How is egg freezing done?
- How to choose the right fertility center?
- How many eggs to freeze?
- What is the cost of egg freezing?
- What to know before deciding to freeze your eggs?
Guest who sign up for an Egg Freezing Consultation while attending one of our Egg Freezing 101 events will receive:
- Free Consultation + Ultrasound valued at over $500
- Free Egg Storage for 6 months valued at over $600
- Medication Discount (qualified patients by Ferring Pharmaceuticals)
Maternal Aging and a Woman’s Quality of Eggs
The natural aging process has a dramatic effect on the quality of a woman’s eggs. A woman in her prime reproductive years (early 20s and early 30s) has the option of freezing her eggs to preserve her future fertility into her advanced reproductive years (mid-30s and early 40s + beyond):
- Today’s modern women who are focused on their education and career opportunities
- Women whose circumstances in life are not presently conducive to rearing children
- Women who have not be able to find their life partner
- Women who are facing cancer treatment – chemo or radiation – that could damage the quality of their eggs and/or destroy their ovarian function by sending them into premature menopause
- Women who are undergoing IVF and are likely to produce excessive eggs, but have ethical or religious concerns over freezing embryos
Egg Freezing Process
Egg freezing is accomplished through a fresh IVF cycle, stopping short of egg fertilization in vitro.
- Stimulation of a woman’s ovaries using fertility drugs to produce several egg follicles during one fresh IVF cycle
- Harvesting eggs from the woman’s ovaries through surgical retrieval
- Preparation and freezing of the eggs for preservation through a process known as vitrification
- The rapid-freezing technique of vitrification makes it possible to freeze eggs quickly so that ice crystals do not form between cells
When she is ready to start building her family, the egg freezing process continues.
- Her eggs are thawed and fertilized in vitro by injecting a single sperm cell into a single egg – Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- The resulting embryos are cultured in vitro for up to 5 days (blastocyst stage)
- A predetermined number of quality embryos are transferred into the woman’s uterus for implantation into the uterine lining to achieve pregnancy
Because every patient’s personal, medical, and financial needs are different, we offer customized IVF treatment.
Our experience designing customized IVF protocols provide a variety of successful treatment protocols for you to choose from. We offer the highest quality care timed precisely around your body’s optimal state of performance. A multidisciplinary fertility team effort provides the most evidence-based practice leading to higher pregnancy success rates.
Positive Pregnancy Success Rates
Pregnancy success rates using a woman’s egg that has been cryopreserved are comparable to success rates using a fresh egg.
Successfully increasing IVF Pregnancy Success Rates requires all-encompassing fertility care. At New Hope Fertility Center, we have comprised a team of World Class Fertility Specialists who are committed to working in tandem to bring every patient tomorrow’s cutting edge IVF treatment – today.
Egg Freezing Expertise
It is important to work with a fertility team having the research and clinical experience required to design a customized egg freezing plan meeting your personal and medical needs. To schedule your initial consultation with one of the egg freezing experts at New Hope Fertility Center, click the icon below – or – call 917.525.5496.